Artificial Intelligence Research Scientist
Location: San Jose, CA
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture's Research & Development team develops and implements new generation solutions.In this role you will work with global teams and subject matter experts to deliver strategic cognitive computing projects from design, prototype to deployment and operation. If you're ready to be part of this cutting edge field of research, then read on and apply; we'd love to discuss our Research Scientist opportunity with you.
As a Research Scientist, your responsibilities include:
- Managing the entire lifecycle of a research project by working with business experts, helping identify the business value, and leading research and platform engineers to develop prototypes and pilot implementations for clients
- Creating solutions by using Accenture's global network, Accenture tech labs, our open innovation initiative, and Accenture Analytics
- Providing leadership and guidance to the R&D team
- Following multiple approaches on projects by adapting existing assets, exploring 3rd party and open source solutions and engaging in fundamental research
- Contributing to Accenture's internal and external publications, writing articles for leading journals and be a speaker or panelist in conferences
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top