Artificial Intelligence Manager
At Accenture, the Emerging Technology group is responsible for incubating the next generation of Accenture's technology services. By partnering with Accenture Technology Labs, Emerging Technology Delivery and the Technology Industry Ecosystem, it provides expert services to identify, pursue and deliver advanced and emerging technologies with pioneering clients.
The Emerging Technology team is spread worldwide and currently focuses on the following domains: Architecture Excellence, Artificial Intelligence, Connected World, Delivery Innovation, and Software Innovation. The Artificial Intelligence domain aims to exploit advances in natural language processing, computer vision and machine learning to offer differentiated assets and solutions to our clients. More specifically, Artificial Intelligence aims at enabling computers to operate as humans would, thus creating smarter enterprise solutions that are able to sense, comprehend, act and learn. Artificial Intelligence consists of multiple technologies that enable computers to perceive the world (e.g. computer vision, audio processing or sensor processing), analyze and understand the information collected (e.g. natural language processing or knowledge representation), and make informed decisions (e.g. inference engines or expert systems), while learning from the experience (machine learning, deep learning). When combined, these technologies can lead to various capabilities, including Virtual Agents/chatbots, Robotic Process Automation, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/biometrics, inference engines, stream monitoring solutions, intelligent search etc. See www.accenture.com/aitechnology for more info.
Your Work: You will alternately be working internally within the Artificial Intelligence team to develop innovative concepts and applications, and for our clients across the world to pilot and deploy solutions at scale. • When working internally, you will participate in the development of our Artificial Intelligence solutions, from prototyping new functionality and technologies to integrating them in our overall products and offerings, thus developing your expertise and skills in this domain.
- For our clients, you will support the development and deployment of our AI solutions and will usually collaborate with international teams of consultants. Project teams are typically multi-disciplinary, supplementing your technical ability with industry experts, local technology skills, and functional knowledge. For Analysts and above, depending on your level of experience, your activities will spread from requirements gathering, design, development and/or integration of applications and technology solutions, to team or project management, whilst being in regular interaction with client personnel.
Your Profile: We are seeking innovative, talented, energetic technology professionals with:
Background: • Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering or AI.
- 5 years of experience in AI technology systems integration project delivery.
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of an audience • Team spirit and problem solving ability, ability to work independently
- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability
- A willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top