Artificial Intelligence Distinguished Research Scientist
Location: San Jose, CA
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Innovation & Thought Leadership career track drive asset innovation and marketplace reputation within a specific area of expertise. They grow into thought leadership roles, by increasing the depth of their expertise and reputation as an expert or innovator, and can progress either in role, laterally, or upward.
Research professionals apply deep research and analysis expertise, shaping research, analysis and insights that enable Accenture and our clients to generate global impact through identification, development and implementation of proprietary and innovative ideas.
Do you have the skills and know-how to lead an Accenture's R&D team to develop and implement new generation solutions? As a Distinguished Research Scientist you will lead a team of research and platform engineers as you work with global teams and subject matter experts to deliver strategic cognitive computing projects from design, prototype to deployment and operation. If you're ready to be part of this cutting edge field of research, then read on and apply; we'd love to discuss our Distinguished Research Scientist opportunity with you.
No two days at Accenture are the same but, as the Distinguished Research Scientist, you'll frequently be called upon to:
- Manages the entire lifecycle of a research project by working with business experts, helping identify the business value, and leading research and platform engineers to develop prototypes and pilot implementations for clients
- Creates solutions by using Accenture's global network, Accenture tech labs, our open innovation initiative, and Accenture Analytics
- Provides leadership and guidance to the R&D team
- Follows multiple approaches on projects by adapting existing assets, exploring 3rd party and open source solutions and engaging in fundamental research
- Contributes to Accenture's internal and external publications, write articles for leading journals and be a speaker or panelist in conferences
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top