Artificial Intelligence Developer
Artificial Intelligence Developer
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Accenture Technology Consulting is looking for an experienced Artificial Intelligence (AI) consultant to join our team and play an integral role in serving our Communications, Media, and Technology clients. In this role, you will work closely with professionals spanning strategy, technology, and operations disciplines to identify opportunities to drive clients to utilize AI technology and capabilities. Ideal candidates will bring a well-rounded skillset capable of spanning strategic, business and technical disciplines and be comfortable working with client and Accenture teams to shape early stage ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented AI solutions.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing innovative approaches and new algorithms to solve difficult business problems.
- Minimum 1 year familiarity with general AI capabilities, including virtual agents, robotic process automation, and video analytics, among others. Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Robotic Process Automation functional expertise with developing use cases, and building/leading Proofs of Concept.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in predictive modeling using both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with advanced proficiency with at least one statistical computing language for data analysis, such as R or Python.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with either IBM Watson, Google Tools, AWS, or Microsoft Tools.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with big data technologies and data management tools such as Hadoop, SQL, or Informatica
- Experience distilling and presenting complex concepts to a business audience.
- Experience working in an agile methodology.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Critical thinking skills to assess how AI capabilities can best be applied to complex business situations.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in modern deep learning approaches and natural language processing.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You will make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500.
- You will be an integral part of a market-leading analytics organization, including the largest and most diversified group of digital, technology, business process and outsourcing professionals in the world. You can leverage our global team to support analytics innovation workshops, rapid capability development, enablement and managed services.
- You will have access to Accenture's deep industry and functional expertise. We operate across more than 40 industries and have hundreds of offerings addressing key business and technology issues. Through our global network, we bring unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies. You will also be able to tap into the continuous innovation of our Accenture Technology Labs and Innovation Centers, as well as top universities such as MIT through our academic alliance program.
- You will have access to distinctive analytics assets that we use to accelerate delivering value to our clients including more than 550 analytics assets underpinned by a strong information management and BI technology foundation. Accenture has earned more than 475 patents and patents pending globally for software assets, data- and analytic-related methodologies and content.
- As the world's largest independent technology services provider, we are agnostic about technology but have very clear viewpoints about what is most appropriate for a client's particular challenge. You will have access to our alliances with market-leading technology providers and collaborative relationships with emerging players in the analytics and big data space-the widest ecosystem in the industry. These alliances bring together Accenture's extensive analytics capabilities and alliance providers' technology, experience and innovation to power analytics-based solutions.
- You will have access to the best talent. Accenture has a team of more than 36,000 digital professionals including technical architects, big data engineers, data scientists and business analysts, as well as user digital strategists and experience designers.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here: Benefits .
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top