Artificial Intelligence Consultant, CMT Southwest
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients' organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You'll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you'll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn't happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture's Communications, Media and Technology practice works with the world's most innovative, technologically advanced and exciting companies. From the disruptors of Silicon Valley and China to established media and communications players, to the high-tech companies who are building the infrastructure on which our modern society depends, CMT is planted firmly in the middle of what matters most in business and society across the globe. Are you ready transform the way the world connects, lives and works? If yes, join us and help move the world forward today!
Accenture's Technology Advisory business practice is focused on helping our clients build solutions and harness the disruptive technology changes. We provide industry insights to help clients solve their biggest business challenges and provide them with a distinct competitive advantage. Our areas of focus:
1. Partnering with our client to drive overall technology transformation agenda
2. Driving the methods, strategies and approach to Cloud adoption
3. Driving the tools and methods core to most efficiently drive technology changes
4. Driving AI and analytics for business and technology to turn insights into tangible outcomes
5. Helping clients with their Security strategy and drive a proactive approach to build resilience to their networks
Accenture's Technology Consulting Practice is seeking an AI and Analytics practitioner to join our team and play an integral role in serving our Communications, Media and Technology clients. In this role, you will work closely with professionals spanning across strategy, technology, and operations disciplines to identify opportunities to drive clients to utilize AI and Analytics technology and capabilities. Ideal candidates will bring a well-rounded skillset spanning across strategic, business and technical disciplines and will work with client and Accenture teams to take early stage ideas and assess, design and implement AI and Analytics solutions.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum of 2 years of developing innovative approaches and new algorithms to solve difficult business problems
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with general AI capabilities, including virtual agents, robotic process automation, video analytics, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year of predictive modeling using both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques
- Experience in modern deep learning approaches and natural language processing
- Advanced proficiency with at least one statistical computing language for data analysis (e.g. R or Python)
- Bachelor's degree required
- AI/ML/RPA/Analytics functional expertise with developing use cases, and building/leading Proofs of Concept (POC)
- Experience with cloud AI capabilities from vendors such as IBM Watson, Google, Amazon and Microsoft
- Experience working with agile methodology
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience distilling and presenting complex concepts to a business audience
- Critical thinking skills to assess how AI and Analytics capabilities can best be applied to complex business situations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Locations CO - Denver,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
Nahomie L.Consulting Manager
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top