AR Helpdesk New Associate (entry level role)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
The General Accounting Operations New Associate manages and executes general accounting processes, including management and/or execution of core financial processes such as billing, accounting, recordings, amortizations, monthly reporting, annual balance, bookkeeping, fiscal forms, tax declarations and half-year reports.
The person will be required to review, analyze and respond to inquiries received from suppliers and requester.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles requests of simple to medium complexity
- Reconciles payments to customer invoice
- Resolves and researches discrepancies between payments and customer invoice
- Coordinates urgent and critical cases with internal teams or with vendor
- Performs complete task given by Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month quarter year end closing
+ Basic qualifications
- Associates degree or a minimum of one year of work experience
- Minimum of 6 months finance/accounting and/or customer service experience
- Minimum 1 year experience with Microsoft Office
- Previous background with SAP ERP, Oracle Financial Systems- accounting system experience
- Invoicing experience in an IT Company
- Client industry experience
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience managing project operations to daily goals and deliverables
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Must be able to impose herself himself in front of the team through exceptional knowledge of the business and coaching skills
- Written and oral communication skills (English)
- Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top