Application Services Resources (Utility) South East Account Executive Senior Manager
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
The Application Services Account Executive is accountable for driving incremental sales in the Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts to include but not limited to testing, factory development, project control services or other staff augmentation opportunities. Typically, the Application Services Account Executive is targeted to a single client but may include multiple geographies or types of work (i.e., Technology, Digital). Within an account, the Account Executive reports directly to the Client Account Lead and or Technology Account Lead.
THE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE WILL WORK TO:
- Develop new Client relationships and manage those effectively
- Expand our work in new areas of the client's business through new offerings and services through approved contracting channels
- Leads the SOW & provides status updates to clients for the incremental work sold
- Work closely with the commercial director to report on P&L and MIS for incremental sales
- Forecasts and manages resource requirement optimally
- Plans and prioritizes activities for the team / Meets deadlines consistently
- Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships to drive Application Services Sales
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Client Account Lead (CAL) or Technology
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Client Account Lead (CAL) or Technology Account Lead (TAL)
- Provide advice on solutions to business requirements, and plan services to be delivered to users
- Work closely with the client to identify business requirements, and define service requirements for new services
- Work with the client and the GDN to commit to the scope of work, schedule, and cost for the work as a whole
- Work with the client to establish a prioritization approach, and adjust priorities of work with clients as necessary
- Ensure resolution of service performance issues
- Manage supply and demand, service quality, change orders, and recovery plans
- Achieve Application Services contract controllable income (CCI) targets, forecasts, puts/takes
- Identify and implement continuous improvement
- Ensure adoption and compliance with Accenture Delivery Methods in accordance with Policy 11, including the creation and maintenance of the management plans (e.g., Business Continuity, etc.)
- Work with the Client Account Lead L/ Commercial Director to originate Application Services EAC adjustments if required
- Work with Client Account Leads and/or Technical Account Leads to drive incremental revenue growth through further expansion of footprint at client
- Leverage industry expertise to influence client in resourcing strategies
- Participate in Account planning and forecasting activities.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top