Application Development Manager
Location: Onsite and Remote positions available
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The Application Development Manager will serve as the Automation Lead working on designing, developing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. The role engages directly with stakeholders to conceptualize architectural approaches, develop solution architectures to confirm that the proposed architecture will meet the defined business needs. This role will support the core of the Accenture Operations business, using curiosity to solve problems through designing, developing, and maintaining software products or systems that enable client and operational strategies. This role will work in challenging and dynamic environments using versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Lead a team supporting developing applications and component strategy in line with the business strategy for one or more programs
- Drives the creation of relevant and meaningful solution architectures, re-usable assets and other deliverables that enables the overall business thus driving better performance
- Support the development strategy for applications and components
- Drives adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in the team
- Strong client-facing facilitation skills and business insights needed to help business leaders and program managers understand how to apply complex IT / Architecture concepts to solve business problems
- Willingness to Learn new technologies and implement as per organization needs and build the capability for the same among the team.
- Support one or multiple development streams in line with overall program timing and milestones
- Support overall deployment plan including the development plan and schedule
- Implement and set security and data direction for the coding work
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance
- Deep technical proficiency while the ability to keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to production support staff
- Support the design, build, assembly, and configuration of application or technical architecture components using business requirements
- Build and leverage reusable code and libraries for future use
- Adherence to documentations for traceability and audit
- Support code and quality management reviews
- Team with stakeholders on application and component design to secure buy in
- Partner with the testing team to ensure applications / components are fully functional
- Oversee and fix any defects or performance problems discovered in testing
- Evaluate RPA tools and provide recommendations
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
- Define the technical framework & some considerations (but not limited) would be Security
- Minimum of 8 years of experience automating processes using RPA or AI tools (Automation Anywhere or UI Path)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience leading teams in technical architecture, design and development
- Strong knowledge on any of the RPA / AI / ML technologies
- ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#.Net
- SQL Server, Oracle
- Strong Knowledge on Microsoft/Java/Micro Services or equivalent technologies.
- Programming languages: i.e. software language structures, object-oriented languages
- Programming languages: i.e. VBA macro, .net (MVC, C#, etc.), SQL, Java, Scripting (Python, Perl, PHP, etc.)
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,TN - Louisville,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,TX - San Antonio