Do you wish to redefine yourself in this post-digital age by stretching your own professional skill and capability boundary?
The Accenture Digital Process Automation practice has multiple openings for experienced Appian practitioners to inject fresh thoughts and ideas into our continuous innovation engine and expand your own professional service footprints on the client market platform across all major industry verticals in North America and globally.
As a practice, our mission and specialty are to leverage leading Digital Process Automation technologies (e.g. Appian) as the catalyst to partner with our clients to reimagine the future of business. We have the distinctive advantage to tap into the unprecedented scale of disruptive technology capabilities as well as the cross-industry strategy thought leadership within Accenture, virtually unlimited training resources and opportunities, a vast global network of DPA professionals sharing similar drive and passion, and the "partner of choice" level of alliance with leading technology vendors.
We will assist you in finding the right level to launch your Accenture Technology consulting career, and carving out an accelerated career development path to take increasing scope of responsibilities across the full spectrum of DPA consulting value chain: business and IT strategy, digital transformation solutioning, delivery management, enterprise architecture, functional design and implementation, CX/UX, mobility, integrated platforms (RPA/ML/IoT/Block Chain/Analytics) and DevOps. There are also opportunities for growing Appian Community of Practice, DPA Center of Excellence, sales, client relationship and vendor alliance development.
The Work (Role Description)
Depending on the hiring level, the role ranges from Appian Delivery Lead, Functional and Technical Architect, to Senior Developer and Designer.
The Delivery Lead is accountable for the overall project success and client relationship, partnering with Lead Architect(s) to jointly shape up the functional and technical design of the solution, manage work decomposition and distribution, manage scope and task prioritization, to ensure quality delivery on time and under budget.
The Functional/Technical Architects owns the design and quality inspection of various deliverables. They also help facilitate project discovery, requirement gathering, demo, testing, training and deployment processes.
The Senior Developer/Designers contribute to solution design, implementation, deployment and support various testing activities of the project.
In your role as an Appian DPA Architect in Accenture, your day may look like this:
- 8:30am .......................... Daily sync up with distributed Accenture team (teammates can be anywhere from US/Canada/India/Philippines/Mexico/Brazil/Argentina/etc.)
- 9:00am ...........................Daily standup call with full project team including client teams
- 9:30am ~ 11am ...........Multiple breakout work sessions on targeted issue/topics
- Lunch ............................ A quick bite while watching annually updated Accenture Tech Vision video playbacks
- 1:00pm ~ 3:00pm ..... Roll up the sleeves to work on your deliverables
- 3:00pm ~ 3:30pm ..... Do something mind refreshing
- 3:30pm ~ 4:00pm ..... Meet with client enterprise architect on integration topics
- 4:00pm ~ 4:30pm ..... Meet with client business leads to socialize design ideas
- 4:30pm ~ 5:00pm ..... Project team (local time zones) sync up and compile status/work transition email to distributed team members.
- 5:00pm ~ 5:30pm ..... Review discussion threads on Accenture's Global Appian Community of Practice portal, or continue writing up your article about a design pattern best practice for Accenture Knowledge Exchange publication
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
Here's What You Need (Basic Qualifications):
- Appian L2 Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of Appian design, development, system integrations, deployment of enterprise system solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of software technology industry experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in the field of Business Process Management (BPM)
- Appian L3 Certificate (or commensurate level of Appian experience)
- Experience of business process and data modeling using mainstream tools (Visio, Metastorm/Opentext, Aris, ERWin, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of other low code BPM/DPA technologies (Pega, Mendix, Outsystems, Communda etc.)
- Experience and skills in technology fit/gap analysis, vendor assessment, use case assessment, solution roadmapping and executive presentation
- Experience in Agile Scrum project management and/or execution
- Experience in Appian software installation on various type of on-prem/cloud infrastructures
- Minimum of 4 years of Pega development/architecture experience
- Minimum of 5 years total of hands-on technical experience in design, development, architecture, solutioning
- Minimum of 4 years of Agile project experience
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Possess CBA (Certified Business Architect) and/or LBA (Lead Business Architect)
- Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Multiple software development life cycle (SDLC) experience
- Management of technical development teams
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
AZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CA - Walnut Creek,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - St. Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee