AP Disbursements Associate Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The AP Disbursements Associate Manager manages disbursements that includes banking, vendor administration, onboarding of properties and the entire AP disbursement group which handles all disbursements including AP Compliance work related to 1099's, escheatment's, unclaimed property.
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports.
- Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger and accounts payable
- Maintains procedures and policies for accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to client guidelines.
- Serves as an escalation point for finance teams in properties units.
- Selects and hires employees for Disbursements team.
- Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance and development.
- Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years of finance and/or accounting experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Bachelors degree
- Hospitality industry experience.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top