Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As part of our Advanced Technology & Architecture (AT&A) practice, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today's biggest, most complex business challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in technology at Accenture!
The web has been transformed. Applications that were transaction based are now expected to be experience based. Those experiences are also based on context such as your device, your location, and the task at hand. The world's largest and most influential brands are looking to transform as well, and they have turned to Accenture to create those same amazing experiences that users have grown to love.
Do you have a passion to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications? We invite you to be part of the industry's top Modern Web engineering capability and not only work on exciting projects for the world's biggest companies, but be part of a team of innovators that are influencing the direction that the web is going.
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Angular 2 or higher
- Minimum of 1 year of modern web architectures and/or development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Single Page Application projects
- Experience with technical application design skills, interpreting functional requirements into technical designs for web applications
- Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks for cross-browser compatibility such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience leading small technical teams
- Experience using Typescript
- Experience working at an advertising, design, consulting agency, or a web startup
- Experience on mobile or web development teams
- Knowledgeable of UI Design methods and testing
- Experience with eCommerce and content management systems (Hybris, AEM, etc.)
- Working experience with version control (SVN and GIT)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-platform/multi-browser compatibility (IE 8+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) on Mac, PC, tablets and mobile devices
- Knowledgeable of accessibility guidelines (W3C)
- Knowledgeable of the MEAN Stack and/or FULL Stack
- Contribution to Open Source and a working GitHub account
Travel required: Up to 100% travel based on project needs.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top