Analytics High Value Consulting Manager - Life Sciences Industry
Applied Intelligence, Analytics High Value Consulting Manager - Life Sciences Industry
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe.
You'll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
Analytics Industry Value Teams are an integral part of Accenture's Analytics practice, partnering with our largest clients to define and enable insights-led transformation. As a Manager in our practice you will help shape and sell industry specific programs, including definition of the analytics vision & strategies, redefine the operating model & talent strategy, and manage the change journey to deliver sustainable business value. You will act as the architect for our most transformative opportunities, enabling an end-to-end analytics journey by bringing the best of our Accenture Analytics organization. You will also play a key role on the leadership team - building a practice, assets, and thought leadership.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
The candidate will work closely with client teams and/or clients directly and will be responsible for specific responsibilities in one or more of the following areas:
- Excellent understanding of Life Sciences Industry/Domain
- Working with one of the sub-industries within Life Sciences - Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Technology, Generics, Distribution, and Consumer Healthcare
- Understanding of the data sets within these sub-industries - example: commercial, point of sales, clinical, claims data etc.
- Deliver data and BI/analytics driven engagements
- Creating solutions around one or more of the below areas
- Analytics strategy (roadmap, maturity assessment)
- Commercial Analytics
- Patient Analytics
- Payer or Provider Analytics
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Analytics strategy (roadmap, maturity assessment)
- Analytics enablement (dash-boarding, tool development)
- People and project management
- Actively engage in knowledge learning, sharing and storing. Steep learning curve and adapting to new client situations quickly and work under a competitive environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication
- Ability to influence and lead others
- Adhere to the firm's standards on ethics, code of conduct and values
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of client facing/consulting experience
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience working on advanced analytics projects involving statistical models
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication skills including formal and informal presentations, building client relationships and providing excellent client service
- Minimum 2 years working with BI/Analytics visualization tools like Tableau Spotfire, QlikView etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with advanced analytics tools such as SAS or R
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with Real World Evidence (RWE) data
- Ability to travel up to 80-100%
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills :
- Bachelor's Degree, Engineering, Computer Science or Statistics
- Master's Degree, Business Administration, Statistics or Operations Research
- Strong work experience in Life Sciences industry and statistical analysis
- Exceptional business acumen
- Ability to build, maintain and own relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong conceptual knowledge and understanding of databases and statistics
- Solid Microsoft Office (Excel and power point) skills
- Strong business and technical accountability
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here-what's stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top