Alliance Marketing Manager
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Location: New York
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
At Accenture Interactive, you'll help the world's leading brands delight their customers with remarkable customer experiences that deliver superior business performance. We provide end-to-end digital customer experience services, including creative design, digital content, commerce, and marketing solutions.
We are looking for an exceptional Alliances Marketing Manager to join our Marketing & Communications team and help build and strengthen Accenture Interactive partnerships in the marketplace. Our Marketing & Communications activities are aligned with the Accenture Interactive business strategy and help drive profitable revenue growth.
At Accenture, Marketing & Communications is responsible for global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; digital marketing; recruitment marketing; thought leadership content development, client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to join our Interactive Marketing team to oversee and implement strategic marketing plans around our valued Alliance partnerships. This role will focus not only on the strategic marketing plans within and across the Alliances, but also on the content development, campaign execution, and operations related to each. This Manager will be expected to deploy creative cross-channel marketing programs that promote our Alliance partnerships and work closely with our Interactive leadership team and Alliance stakeholders to ensure program success. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain a strategic perspective even under pressure, be solution-oriented and a problem solver, and remain a collaborative partner to marketing and business colleagues.
- Work closely with Accenture Interactive Alliance Leadership and Accenture Interactive Marketing Lead to design, manage and drive the execution of strategic, innovative marketing campaigns and initiatives for Accenture Interactive Alliances
- Lead and develop core program components including, but not limited to: messaging, positioning, sales collateral, events, demos, research and thought leadership, digital marketing, video and creative assets
- Create thoughtful, impactful, and scalable Alliance framework in order to recreate successful relationships with new Alliance partners
- Define target audience for each Alliance (both internal and externa) and develop approach, sequencing, and planning
- Team with industry, geography, and growth-platform marketing leads to maximize collaboration opportunities, ensure campaign alignment, and share latest Alliance assets and content
- Collaborate with Digital Events team to ensure successful Alliance event participation and world class delivery
- Educate our sales teams on programs and solutions of Alliances by driving internal-facing activities and developing sales assets
- Identify and maximize external-facing opportunities across events, media, and digital channels to promote program and build awareness
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top