AI Studios - iOS Apprentice
Acquired by Accenture Digital in June 2017 and founded in 2010, Intrepid is an end-to-end mobile design and development studio with offices in Cambridge, MA and NYC. With expertise in insightful product strategy, well-crafted design and development for iOS, Android, Web and Rails, we help companies, from startup to enterprise, boldly navigate their mobile future.
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Our iOS Apprentices are junior engineers eager to master the fundamentals of their practice area. The apprentice program builds onto a undergraduate course load or dev bootcamp, taking theoretics and applying them to real-life development work. The Apprentice program equips qualified individuals with the skills they need to join client engagements as productive engineers. During this 12-week training program, apprentices will work alongside our team participating in existing client projects. In addition, the apprentice class will participate in a capstone project, demonstrating the breadth of knowledge he or she has learned over the course of the program.
We are currently seeking iOS apprentices for the June 2018 cohort.
YOUR ROLE: iOS Apprentice
- Seeking a career as a Software Developer
- Thirst for knowledge and a desire to continue learning
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Should care deeply about the quality and aesthetics of code you produce, and always strive to be better
- Work closely on a cross functional team including other developers, designers, Project Managers, QA, etc
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
- Participate in code and architecture reviews
+ Basic qualifications
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Relevant CS coursework, development bootcamp or significant coding experience on any platform plus a love of coding
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience with iOS development
- Familiar with the iOS SDK
- A Github account or code samples to share
- Side projects outside of coursework or internships
- Enjoy working a wide variety of projects, both short and long-term
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science
- Familiar with all phases of software lifecycle, Agile experience a plus
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top