AI Architecture Consulting Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Accenture Technology Consulting is looking for an experienced Artificial Intelligence (AI) practitioner to join our team and play an integral role in serving our Communications, Media, and Technology clients. In this role, you will work closely with professionals spanning strategy, technology, and operations disciplines to identify opportunities to drive clients to utilize AI technology and capabilities. Ideal candidates will bring a well-rounded skillset capable of spanning strategic, business and technical disciplines and be comfortable working with client and Accenture teams to shape early stage ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented AI solutions.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing innovative approaches and new algorithms to solve difficult business problems.
- Minimum 1 year familiarity with general AI capabilities, including virtual agents, robotic process automation, and video analytics, among others.AI/ML/RPA functional expertise with developing use cases, and building/leading Proofs of Concept.
- Expertise in predictive modeling using both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques.
- Experience in modern deep learning approaches and natural language processing. Advanced proficiency with at least one statistical computing language for data analysis, such as R or Python.
- Experience distilling and presenting complex concepts to a business audience.
- Experience with IBM Watson AI capabilities.
- Experience working in an agile methodology.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Critical thinking skills to assess how AI capabilities can best be applied to complex business situations.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top