Agility Services - UI / Angular Developer (Hartford, CT)
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company.
As an Agility Services employee, you'll apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you'll work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You'll receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Hartford, CT
Expected Project Duration: 12 months
As a UI Developer, you will develop and design technologies that improve the way our clients and the world work. Dedicated to quality, you will use your problem solving skills to keep our world class systems delivering value to our clients.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist client in building a front-end web enabled risk control application
- Work with a small offshore group of developers– responsible for coordination of efforts and mentoring this group
- Define strategies and develop/deliver strategies and solutions for managing the capture, storage, security, revision control, etc. of enterprise documents and content
- Equip the business users with rapid access to the information and services they need to work more efficiently
- Interact with direct supervisor, peers and/or management levels at the client site and/or within Accenture
- Establish methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Communicate at various levels within the organization and stakeholders of the project
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top