Agility Services - Training/Policy Manager (Menlo Park, CA)
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Agility Services employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Project Expected Duration: 12 Months
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage training and policy teams
- Manage overall training requirements, ensure sufficient training resources are available to roll out required new hire induction and program training
- Timely flag resource constraints and align training plans with training resource capacity
- Ensure continuous improvement of training materials and overall curriculum
- Provide thought leadership to training and policy teams re: process/curriculum and content improvement opportunities
- Define measurement concept for training success and track new hire learning curve
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top