Agility Services - Trainer ( Menlo Park, CA)
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of short-term, project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Agility Services employee, you'll apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you'll work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You'll receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Expected Project Duration: 12 months
As a Trainer, you will provide dynamic service and support to our client team. Dedicated to quality, you will create, maintain, and deliver training in an effort to increase the team's ability to demonstrate and continuously deliver value to our clients.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform training and reporting functions
- Assist and participate in strategic training initiatives
- Deliver new hire, supplemental or continuous education trainings to the members of the project
- Ensure project member's roll-outs are done for policy updates or changes provided by the client
- Create, administer, and provide analysis of proficiency/calibration exams
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top