Agility Services - Telecom Lease Administrator (Knoxville, TN)
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Agility Services employee, you'll apply your skills and experience to help drive
business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to
delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you'll work with a highly skilled,
diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging
technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You'll receive competitive
rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Project Description: Telecom Lease Administrator in Knoxville, TN
Expected Project Duration: 12 months
Will be aligned to Accenture's fastest growing business segment – Accenture Operations. Will serve multiple clients across industries providing an unmatched opportunity to gain perspective and build a solid platform for career growth. They will build exceptional client relationship management skills while working in a team environment. They will develop strong project management skills and grow analytical problem solving capabilities. They will be part of Accenture's market leading procurement organization driving significant and tangible value by impacting bottom-line results that can support our client's strategic objectives like sustainability, innovation & growth. The Lease Admin Agent will be responsible for tracking payables and receivables associated with the leases in the lease portfolio. The agent will process client rent rolls utilizing the client database. Will also be responsible for preparing export files to submit to accounting for payables processing.
- Abstracting leases and preparing lease summaries
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of move-ins and move-outs
- Maintain relationship with landlords and tenants
- Respond to requests for information from Tenants related to administering the terms of an executed lease
- Update and maintain Lease activities on a weekly basis with the most accurate and up-to-date information
- Entering Lease information into Client systems (Yardi, JDE, CTI, MRI)
- Prepare lessee/prospect correspondence as needed
- Maintain complete leasing files for every occupant including Tenant Lease Security account transactions: to include Open/monitor LSA Sub-accounts and timely processing of SD Refunds/transfers
- Complete other duties as assigned by upper management team
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top