Agility Services - Reporting Analyst (Menlo Park, CA)
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Agility Services employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Project Expected Duration: 12 Months
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all needed operational and client reports are prepared and published. S/he provides support in developing analytics that will be used in driving project and client performance.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct data analysis, spotting data trends, performing gap analysis, generating reports, and recommending improvements to current business metric collection process
- Produce and deliver tracking and reporting for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Design key dashboards and scorecards for Senior Leadership and Business Unit (Team Leaders, Training Team, Quality Analysts, etc.)
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support business initiatives
- Create and maintain efficient and secure systems for recording data and producing relevant documentation
- Address reporting and data related questions from the team
- Maintaining the daily relationship with the business intelligence supplier
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead, client team and other key stakeholders
- Seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting spectrum
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top