Agility Services - Quality Assurance Team Lead (Austin, TX)
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Agility Services employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Austin, TX
Project Expected Duration: 12 Months
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively manage and mentor a team responsible for diverse workflows, quality channels, and global stakeholders
- Implement a clear, overall quality strategy with scalable processes, tools, and systems that enables resource-efficient monitoring of decision accuracy
- Identify overall user experience issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Define appropriate continuous improvement programs
- Demonstrate why quality matters, build consensus, and inspire others to quickly address problems
- Monitor and ensure quality of the project does not drop below contractual requirements
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and departments key performance requirements
- Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the SLA
- Drive accountability with team leads and their teams to meet quality performance goals, and ensure program standards are met on a week-over-week basis
- Assess and prioritize the top quality issues affecting the teams in assigned office across all decision-making channels
- Quantify business cases and drive cross-functional partners to change systems, processes, and policies to achieve better outcomes
- Drive investigation of highly sensitive issues affecting assigned office, working with teams and other stakeholders to understand root cause
- Keep abreast of the evolving support ecosystem and customer-specific business processes
- Proactively address quality issues and identify creative workarounds for quality issues
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top