Agility Services - Quality Assurance Analyst (Palo Alto, CA)
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Agility Services employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Project Expected Duration: 12 Months
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Partners with internal teams to ensure that decisions made by Content Review team is being regularly audited for accuracy and that performance feedback is being shared with the responsible teams
- Works closely with Quality Assurance Leaders to aggregate, prioritize, and report on the top issues impacting decision accuracy for each market and vertical
- As new Content Policies are being developed and prototyped, provides details to local teams around the impact of the policy change on the team's current work and surfaces gaps in knowledge, process, and technology between the intent of the Content Policy and how content review actually takes place
- Delivers "just-in-time" training to auditors on new or changing Content Policies as well as "refresher" training on existing Content Policy on an as-needed basis
- Actively re-reviews decision accuracy audits to ensure consistency and alignment with internal standards and policies
- Manages investigations of escalations of inaccurate decisions to understand the root cause(s), especially in cases where policies are new, the content is ambiguous, or the decision has an outsized impact if incorrect
- Mentors auditors on the use of audit tools and systems
- Develops process documentation and aggregates feedback about the functionality of audit tools
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top