Agility Services - Program/Project Manager (Hartford, CT)
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company.
As an Agility Services employee, you'll apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you'll work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You'll receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Hartford, CT
Hours/Shift: Day Shift
Expected Project Duration: 12 months
As a Program/Project Manager, you will develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, for key projects with specialized services for our client. Dedicated to quality, you will use your problem solving skills to keep our world class processes and strategies delivering value to our clients.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and drive project plans, estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment
- Manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Master communication across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction
- Analyze and solve problems that are low to high in complexity requiring varied responses depending on the situation
- Interact with peers and all stakeholders of the project
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top