Agility Services - Program/Project Manager
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company.
As an Agility Services employee, you'll apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you'll work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You'll receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Hartford, CT
Expected Project Duration: 12 months
Hours: Day Shift
Providing dynamic service as a Program/Project Manager, you will develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
Day to Day Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage efforts multiple, ongoing, interrelated projects to achieve client business goals
- Coordinate Service Level Agreements (SLA) and prioritize resources across projects
- Organize and plan all work required to complete a discrete project within defined scope, quality, time, and cost parameters
- Engage key stakeholders and collaborate with them on monitoring and reporting progress
- Manage large intricate teams and /or work efforts ensuring high levels of quality
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top