Agility Services - Corporate Trainer II (Palo Alto, CA)
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Agility Services employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Project Expected Duration: 12 Months
As a Corporate Trainer II, you will provide dynamic service and support to our client team. Dedicated to quality, you will create, maintain, and deliver new hire, supplemental, or continuous education training to members of the project. Corporate Trainers are also responsible for ensuring that roll-outs are done to the members of the project should there be policy updates or changes provided by the client. The trainers may also responsible for the creation, administration, and analysis of proficiency/calibration exams.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, design, and delivery of training sessions, including ad hoc training, for both new and existing team members
- Develop effective induction programs to assure new hires embrace client culture and understand cultural context for markets to be supported
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers, and ensure corrective action when needed
- Ensure training quality through service level and training evaluations/assessments
- Communicate with diverse audiences (e.g., employees, management, other sites, etc.) to provide information and clarification regarding training programs, actions, policies, procedures, and best practices
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure training content is updated and aligned with policies
- Review existing measurement tools, metrics and feedback to gauge the effectiveness of the training
- Conduct ongoing and thorough analysis of organizational, departmental and individual training needs
- Ensure that training solutions are designed in a logical, structured and clear manner, reflective of learning objectives and suited to a variety of learning styles
- Manage participation during training delivery to ensure maximum contribution—test for understanding, observe behavior, and alter delivery method if necessary
- Maintain knowledge in Learning & Development best practices
- Evaluate on a regular basis employee skill and knowledge levels relevant to their assigned responsibilities
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top