Agility Services - Content Review Team Lead (Menlo Park, CA)
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of short-term, project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Agility Services employee, you'll apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you'll work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You'll receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Expected Project Duration: 12 months
As a Content Review Sr. Analyst / Team Lead, you will be responsible for assisting the Manager in meeting site metrics and goals by supervising a team of up to 20 team members performing content moderation. The Team Lead will also conduct periodic coaching sessions and performance evaluations of his/her team members. S/he is also responsible for distributing the workload among his/her team members.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage a team within Content Review
- Develop and administer team schedules and performance requirements
- Identify improvement opportunities in work-flow and/or team structure, and suggest solutions
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience and communicate to delivery lead and client teams
- Serve as leader within the team
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead, and client team
- Manage the performance of the team and act as the team's career counsellor
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top