Agility Services - Content Review Team Lead (Austin, TX)
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Agility Services employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Austin, TX
Project Expected Duration: 12 Months
The Content Review Team Lead will be responsible for assisting the Manager in meeting site metrics and goals, and will supervise a team of up to 20 performing content review/moderation. The Team Lead will also conduct periodic coaching sessions and performance evaluations of his/her team members. S/he is also responsible for distributing the workload among his/her team members.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to team
- Lead a high-performing team through an exciting transition to build problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities which will enable the department to develop deeper, more scalable solutions
- Serve as a functional and global liaison in developed areas of expertise
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress, increasing operational efficiency, and sharing results
- Conduct daily game plan to efficiently allocate workload, continue to monitor queues for variations. and make adjustments as necessary to meet SLAs
- Implement escalation channels in accordance with mutually agreed upon procedures
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to problem solve analytical approaches and develop solutions
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication
- Advocate for users within their market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
- Perform special projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top