Agility Services - Business Intelligence Developer
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of short-term, project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Agility Services employee, you'll apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you'll work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You'll receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Hartford, CT
Hours/Shift: Day Shift / On-call weekends
Expected Project Duration: 12 months
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will provide dynamic service and support to our client team by identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems. Dedicated to quality, you will use your problem solving skills to keep our world class systems delivering value to our clients.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to:
- Use complex QlikView functions (including NPrinting) and developing most optimal scripts
- Work across Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, text, and implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications
- Increase efficiency by optimizing work across project/client
- Define strategies and develop/deliver solutions that collect, transform, analyze and report internal and external data to generate knowledge and value
- Interact with team and stakeholders of the project
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top