Agility Services - Business Analyst (Hartford, CT)
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of short-term, project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Agility Services employee, you'll apply your skills and experience to help drive
business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to
delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you'll work with a highly skilled,
diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging
technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You'll receive competitive
rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Hartford, CT
Expected Project Duration: 12 months
Hours: 1st /Day shift with some weekend support
Providing dynamic service as a Business Analyst, you will advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes. Dedicated to quality, you will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients.
Day to day activities include:
- Serve as a liaison to the business community and participate in user and task analysis
- Collaborate with team and key stakeholders
- Prioritize, document and manage product backlog/ user stories
- Complete documentation of user stories and write accurate acceptance criteria
- Quickly troubleshoot authoring issues, document bugs and work with the IT team to deploy fixes
- Negotiate with business customers and neighboring teams
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top