Agility Services - Business Analyst
Agility Services offers you the flexibility of short-term, project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Agility Services employee, you'll apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you'll work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You'll receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Location: Hartford, CT
Hours/Shift: Day Shift
Expected Project Duration: 12 months
As a Business Analyst, you will provide dynamic service and support to our client team by defining strategies and developing and delivering solutions. Dedicated to quality, you will create, maintain, and deliver training in an effort to increase the team's ability to demonstrate and continuously deliver value to our clients.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with business partners in understating the business requirements and implementing solutions to support analytical and reporting needs
- Work with business teams to procure relevant data sets and create buy-in for use of newly created metrics
- Pull, analyze and use data to build metrics and business cases to support decision-making
- Define, design, and maintain data repository and reporting dashboards
- Identify data quality and process improvement opportunities
- Propose enhancements to our processes and methodology to improve data quality and drive down costs
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top