Agile Transformation Coach Manager
Are you ready to step up to the New and take your Agile expertise to the next level? Want to work on high-profile Agile coaching assignments, with the coolest tech alongside the best in the business? This is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture Technology.
You'll apply innovation in emerging technologies to take on today's biggest, most complex business challenges. In new ways. Fast. Working in highly collaborative global teams for world-leading clients, we'll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you'll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life ambitions, we'll help you achieve them. Sooner.
The role / Job description
Highly accomplished, you'll champion continuous improvement of Agile approaches across multiple assignments. You'll build on your expertise to advocate adaptive planning to boost collaboration and flexibility between self-organizing and cross-functional teams. Facilitating evolutionary development, you'll accelerate project delivery to drive a faster, more effective response to change.
- Champion Agile standard methodologies across project teams
- Analyze data, situations and key variables in-depth
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems
- Manage medium-to-large project or enterprise teams
- Set near-term goals to support strategic project direction
- Independently make decisions with major day-to-day impacts
- Develop proposals and advocate Agile approaches to senior client and team members
- Identify best methods and procedures for new assignments.
- This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work on site with clients (Monday through Thursday)
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top