Agile Technology Consulting Manager, CMT Northeast
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
Advise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Establish long-term technology visions, create implementation roadmaps, and manage execution for our clients.
- Work with clients at senior/CXO levels define transformation objectives and strategies
- Keep up to date with various SDLC tools and technologies in the market and develop points of views on their applicability for various industries and clients.
- Compose whitepapers, position papers, thought leadership articles on new ideas impacting technology industry
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Manages medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 6 years of IT Consulting/Management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with new technologies
- Experience with Lean/Agile Program Governance in large/complex IT environments
- Hands-on experience scaling agile processes including the underlying technology that allows for iterative development models (Automated Testing, Branching Strategies, SDLC Tools, DevOps Processes and Strategies)
- Minimum of a Bachelorâ€™s degree
- Demonstrated understanding of SDLC tools and an ability to discuss cost drivers and benefits of adoption
- Conversational in core functionality and benefits of new technologies (Cloud, AI/RPA, Blockchain, Lightweight Architectures, DevOps Processes and Tools)
- History of sales experience coupled with the ability to create proposals and present in orals to C-Level client executives
- Demonstrated appreciation of cost drivers in systems delivery and operations, as well as commercial consequences of technical decisions
- Large-scale systems integration experience involving on-premises technology and cloud platforms.
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical, architectural, and executive audiences.
- Experience working closely with business and technical stakeholders to translate strategic objectives into implementable roadmaps and designs and track execution.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top