Agile - Scrum Transformation Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions. Agile-DevOps Transformation Architect is responsible for setting up, managing, and evangelizing the tools and processes that enable the business of modern software development. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the SDLC, the various points at which development could be improved by better tools, automation, or process improvement, and metrics that can be gathered to improve management of developers involved.
Industry Applications-CMT professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique Communications, Media and Technology industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
CMT-Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Communications, Media and Technology industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top