Agile Scrum and Transformation Manager, CMT Midwest
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Agile Scrum and Transformation Manager is responsible for setting up, managing, and evangelizing the tools and processes that enable the business of modern software development. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the SDLC, the various points at which development could be improved by better tools, automation, or process improvement, and metrics that can be gathered to improve management of developers involved.
The Agile Consulting Manager is responsible for architecting, setting up, managing, and evangelizing the tools and processes that enable the business of software development. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the SDLC, the various points at which development could be improved by better tools, automation, or process improvement, and metrics that can be gathered to improve management of developers involved. Finally proven experience in assessing and/or implementing Agile Transformation programs.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
+ Basic qualifications
o Setting up medium/large Agile Transformation Programs
o Driving transformational changes in organizations to adapt Agile frameworks, pivoting them from implementing Waterfall to Agile frameworks (including necessary organizational changes as well as technology changes)
o Assessing large Scale Agile programs (recovery)
o Ability to identify, shape, sell and lead consulting work, working collaboratively with client and Accenture senior leaders and teams
o Ability to cope with business teams and management levels and to lead initiatives
Preferred Technical Experience and Certifications:
o ART, Program Maturity Assessments, Organizational Readiness Assessments, ART Re-baseline
o PI Gap Analysis & PI planning Facilitation
o Value Stream / Portfolio / Program Coaching
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top