On time, on budget, on point. Accenture helps our clients drive quality and predictability in a volatile, fast paced world. We have distinguished positioning borne out of our more than 30-year investment in thought leadership, comprehensive methods, innovative assets and industry specialization that continually adapts with the speed of change.
An Agile delivery professional that defines an adaptive delivery model based on greater collaboration and communication between teams. You support and promote the Agile impact on people, processes and tools, and based on iterative, time boxed and an incremental approach, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing and cross-function teams. You are an Agilist that promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery and encourages a rapid and flexible response to change.
The Agile Program & Project Manager is responsible for bringing the latest innovation and technology ideas to plan, deliver and execute technology solutions for Accenture or its clients. Work to ensure appropriate resources are mobilized and delivery meets operational, contractual, and economic commitments.
- Identification and implementation of innovation opportunities leveraging Agile capabilities to drive improved cost, quality, and speed.
- Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success
- Accountable for ensuring technology solutions represent current and future business requirements
- Assist in origination and sales of new opportunities to help the client achieve organizational goals while growing Accenture's portfolio of work
- Develop, manage, and grow trust-based relationships with a client
- Build and leverage deep understanding of the relevant market and industry to influence client strategies
- Implement a continuous improvement approach to achieve expectations on delivery efficiency and effectiveness, balancing cost, and quality
- Provide an oversight for the execution of delivery of technology solutions for the client
- Manage financials targets for delivery including resource planning and profit and loss.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Read more of the job description
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in Program & Project Management & Client Relationship and/or Sales/Sales Support (Focused on Systems Integration projects, preferably custom application, digital solutions, or cloud-based implementations)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Management of Agile Programs/Projects and/or Agile Coaching and in core Agile way of working
- A minimum of 5 years technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.).
- A minimum of 4 year of experience in the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and/or any other popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g. Lean, Kanban, eXtreme Programming).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If associate degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.