AEM Application Architect
The digital revolution is changing everything, transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world's leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you'll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today's connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology.
YOUR ROLE: Application Architect
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we've highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Lead large-scale ecommerce implementations, such as hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Associates, Demandware, Intershop, and IBM Websphere Commerce providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client's business requirements
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Assist Project Leadership conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualifications
- Travel Required
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top