Advanced Application Developers use modular architectures, next-generation techniques, cloud-first and mobile-first mindset to provide vision to App Development Teams. They know the technology, understand how a client could realize value, and are able to tell a great story about it. Working with an Agile mindset lets them create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale. They also develop unique software for specific niche/emerging industries and products (i.e. software for chips).
-- Production Support Lead- Design, build, configure and support Broker Compensation applications including SAP Callidus products to meet business process and application requirements
- Work with Production Tier 1 to manage Incidents and Problems
- Coordinate and Manage deliverables from Offshore teams
- Manage Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Batch jobs Maintenance and Operations
- Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology
- Accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge
- Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve Operational Efficiency through automations and process optimizations
- Develop, execute and track all communication events and ensure alignment of all key messages with the change management
Read more of the job description
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Java/J2EE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in PL/SQL
- Minimum 4 years of experience SAP Callidus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HealthCare Broker Compensation domain
- Minimum 4 years of experience in managing Production Operations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate's Degree with 6 years of work experience.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200 - $134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.