Accounts Payable Holds Management New Associate
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
The Accounts Payable Holds Management (entry level) is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate resolution of manual and system generated Hold cases to ensure the timely payments to the client's suppliers. Timely resolution of Holds within the case management tool to ensure accurate and timely payments to suppliers. The person in the Accounts Payable Holds (entry level) position will process all pre-coded invoices in the Accounts Payable System on behalf of the client from basic to medium transactions.
- Timely process stock, non stock, PO, non PO invoices; also includes debit credit notes and affiliate invoices
- Reconcile various month end reports
- Process transactions of medium to difficult complexity
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Ensure that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day
- Receive scanned invoices from Scanning Center
- Index invoices before they are processed by the Payments Processor
- Escalate production issues to team leader as appropriate.
- Comply with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
+ Basic qualifications
- High School diploma or GED
- One year of customer service or finance/accounting experience
- Previous background with SAP ERP, Oracle Financial Systems
- Previous invoicing experience in an IT Company
- Previous experience in Excel, V-Lookups, Pivot Tables & Macros
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Must be able to impose herself himself in front of the team through exceptional knowledge of the business and coaching skills.
- Overtime may be required - client holidays may not be aligned with US holidays
- Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with Accenture, Client and third parties staff at all levels.
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
- Ability to impose a proactive spirit in the team.
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks thinking outside the box is a plus.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top