Accenture Interactive-a new breed of agency that's all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it's foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world's largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people's lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world's greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency .
The Account Executive supports the day to day relationships between Accenture Interactive, the client and the client's other partner agencies in the development and implementation of the client's marketing program. This position collaborates with the Account Director to ensure client(s) marketing objectives and service needs are being met. Key to success is Continuous communication and collaboration among creative, production, strategy, technology, database and analytics teams at Accenture Interactive, as well as with the broader Accenture client service community. The Account Executive plays an important role in driving high levels of client satisfaction and client value and contributes to business growth and profit performance.
YOUR ROLE: Account Executive
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we've highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Work with the Account Lead and the broader service team to develop and continually evolve the client's marketing strategy to ensure objectives are being achieved for the client. Build strong relationships with client contacts to drive growth in their business and ours.
- Execute and manage various programs associated with client's strategy, including the development and implementation of test plans and new initiatives to facilitate continuous improvement in program performance and business outcomes, working closely with Project Management and Account leadership on all financial processes from scoping of new projects, through execution. Continually explore new ideas that will enhance profitability and growth in the client relationship.
- Ensure external and internal deliverables are being met on-time and on-budget and at the highest quality by coordinating and guiding all team resources to address client needs (including creative, production, traffic, data analysts, developers, QA, editors, designers, project editors, freelancers and third parties).
- Manage all project-based communications, including opening new projects, maintaining project schedules, updating status reports, leading status meetings, and writing call reports.
- Review and provide input on all materials before being sent to client to ensure client's marketing objectives and requirements are being met.
- Support day-to-day budget management and reporting.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience including Digital Marketing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated curiosity and commitment to continuous learning
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.