Accenture Technology – Technology Innovation & Ecosystems, Executive Communications Manager
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing
Location: New York or San Francisco
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth. Accenture Corporate and Recruitment Marketing is now looking for a strong leader to support Global and North American programs.
Accenture Technology Services Marketing & Communications is responsible for developing and managing an integrated marketing strategy to help grow Accenture's Technology business around the world. The team is responsible for imagining, spearheading and executing campaigns and programs that help create profitable growth and enhance our position as one of the world's leading Technology companies. We are looking for a creative, communications professional who can effectively influence and collaborate across Accenture. You must quickly understand, analyze and communicate the latest technology services innovations and trends, and be inspired by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Successful candidates will be experienced in developing and shaping content and packaging messages into both external and internal digital channels.
Working as part of the Accenture Technology Innovation & Ecosystems Marketing & Communications team, this position will be responsible for managing relevant external marketing activities to support achieving the business priorities of Accenture Technology Innovation & Ecosystems. This will include developing and executing executive communications programs and integrating messages with external communications activities You will work closely with the Accenture Technology Internal Communications lead and Accenture Technology Innovation & Ecosystems Marketing & Communications leads across multiple business functions.
- Interpret Accenture Technology Innovation & Ecosystems business priorities and programs into integrated communication plans for external and internal audiences, as appropriate.
- Develop and execute Accenture Technology Innovation & Ecosystems internal communications plans and programs at a global level, orchestrating communications across key business entities, engaging a large diverse audience.
- Proactively identify and develop messages and content, interpreting complex technology innovations, working closely with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts, to promote and amplify new innovations and capabilities that informs, educates and inspires both target external and internal audiences.
- Provide guidance and oversight on communications in key ATS groups, including key delivery locations and Application Services teams.
- Develop and introduce new, digital communication approaches that engage, educate and inspire people working in Accenture Technology Innovation & Ecosystems, using the New Applied Now marketing principles and tools.
- Manage distribution processes ensuring communications are segmented and targeted for relevant audiences.
- Work in an Accenture office and take every opportunity to network and collaborate with local colleagues.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top