Accenture Technology Summer Analyst - Location Negotiable
Technology Summer Analyst
Want to make a difference every single day? At Accenture, our goal is to maximize your impact on the world. Join us as we ride the edge between the future and today, applying new thinking, technology and talent to shape the way the world works and lives. Whatever your passion, Accenture offers a range of opportunities across strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations, so that you can leave your mark on the future.
As a Technology Summer Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work on complex emerging technology and business projects across a wide range of fields and industries for some of the world's leading companies and government agencies. Your journey starts in our Technology Development Program, where you will take your skills to the next level through technical immersion, training and hands-on job experiences.
Depending on your background, interests and Accenture business need, you will be aligned to an area within technology that will allow you to nurture your skills through hands-on client experience. You will take on challenges to deliver technology innovation, and design and implement solutions that support our clients' business and IT imperatives. Accenture Technology has a variety of challenging and rewarding career paths available.
Accenture operates in more than 120 countries, and the skills we offer our clients are vast – as vast as the cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages we represent. We are global, yet through your local leaders and career counsellor, you'll be able to enjoy a career experience designed just for you.
Your Role as a Technology Summer Analyst
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here! As a new Technology Summer Analyst, you'll test out new ideas with clients in your own unique way.
Your specific responsibilities will vary based on your alignment, but you may find yourself:
- Brainstorming with clients to design next generation IT architectures including server-less and micro services implementations to meet their ever-changing business needs
- Building Proof of Concepts for new or emerging technologies at a client site
- Delivering solutions via an agile delivery methodology and leveraging DevOps to bring the solutions to life quickly for our clients
- Building technical architectures and driving delivery excellence
- Designing a common set of technology capabilities, across assessment, planning, design and implementation
- Analyzing/documenting current processes and technologies, contributing through to the delivery/ integration of new solutions
- Leveraging existing and newly developed programming skills to build portions of client applications
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top