Accenture Technology Ecosystems – Marketing & Communication Senior Manager – Oracle Platform
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing
Location: Chicago or San Francisco
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth. Accenture Corporate and Recruitment Marketing is now looking for a strong leader to support Global and North American programs.
Accenture Technology Marketing & Communications is responsible for developing and managing an integrated marketing strategy to help grow Accenture's business around the world. The team is responsible for imagining, spearheading and executing campaigns and programs that help create profitable growth and enhance our position as one of the world's leading technology companies. We are looking for a creative, content marketing and communications professional who can effectively influence and collaborate across Accenture. You must not only quickly understand, analyze and communicate technology innovations and trends, but also be inspired by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Working as part of the global Accenture Technology Marketing & Communications team, the Senior Manager – Oracle Platform drives the marketing and communications strategy and crafts strategic external and internal content in support of this business. The focus of the role includes using a targeted communications strategy, strong messaging and digital platforms to create a culture of believers and evangelists internally for our Oracle practice to reinvigorate our business, and driving our positioning externally to drive sales and support our growth goals. This includes:
- Develop the marketing & communications strategy to support the growth of the Oracle business working with the global Marketing & Communications lead and appropriate business leadership.
- Work with the industry and geographic teams, and other related teams across our business, to ensure the plan is innovative, relevant and localized, and launch sales campaigns in those areas.
- Effectively team with Oracle marketing and alliance leadership to ensure a cohesive joint marketing plan, and manage the ongoing implementation of the plan, and refresh as required.
- Manage annual budget and demonstrating the ability to show strong ROI on programs. Managing all reporting across the programs.
Content Development and Campaigns
- Create strategic messaging, including structuring a multi-faceted message platform, writing and shaping messages designed to raise perceptions of our Oracle alliance globally and locally. Develop a visual identity to support the messaging, and continually evolve and refresh to stay current with emerging trends and Accenture brand standards.
- Drive internal and external marketing content and campaigns to evangelize our key audiences: leadership, client teams, and our people; Oracle leadership and sales teams; clients and other external audiences, such as industry analysts.
- Drive the development of market-relevant and differentiated thought leadership, developing new concepts and writing new content or shaping global content. Proactively identify hot topic areas for content, develop messaging and create content including thought leadership, POVs and research, working with the geographic teams to localize and industry teams to tailor, ensuring the content is relevant for sales campaigns around the world. This includes managing the creation and launch activities for the annual Accenture Technology Vision for Oracle, and pushing the content into the various channels, such as social media and media relations.
- Package all content and thought leadership using the most effective and digitally-enabled channels, developing the launch plans, and managing the internal and external communications to support the launch and marketing activities.
- Manage all industry analyst reports and submissions, including the structuring of messaging and content, developing the reports working with key experts in the practice, identifying client references and managing the submission of all reports. Leading the development of the briefings, including structuring the messaging and content, preparing presentations, and coaching leadership to prepare for the briefings working with our industry analyst lead.
- Work with sales leads to execute effective campaigns leveraging the content, for both internal and external audiences, and track effectiveness and ROI of the campaigns.
- Write provocative, innovative and conversational content for website pages to support the thought leadership, new collateral and other areas. Work collaboratively with the Digital marketing team to drive new levels of engagement and innovation while keeping all pages fresh and relevant.
- Lead internal communications and craft the development of a targeted plan, to include executive communications, for the Accenture Oracle business lead including webcast appearances, videos, leadership announcements, employee and operational communications. Drive relevant programs and communications activities based on hot topics and creative relevant slices of content for the various areas of our business.
- Dynamically evaluate and capitalize on "of the moments" executive communication opportunities.
- Oversee messaging on all channels to maintain precision, high quality and consistency.
- Possess strong executive presence and content management skills to drive our large, high profile events, teaming with our event program lead. Sharing insights and strategic thinking around leading events with a limited budget, focusing on how to gain traction internally and with clients, and achieve the best ROI.
- Identify speakers and lead the development of content for key events, such as the Accenture Oracle Leadership Council and Oracle OpenWorld. This requires close collaboration with our leadership and client teams, as well as working directly with key clients, to structure the messaging and develop the content for the presentations, and working with our clients' corporate communications teams to secure approvals and ensure content is branded properly. Ensure consistency of messaging, and manage the overall agendas and content process for these programs.
- Balance strategic thinking and planning with the ability to "roll up your sleeves" and provide program execution across core content areas and asset development.
- Create and drive a robust social media program to ensure strong integration of digital marketing elements across all M&C programs. Drive strong share of voice and to position our senior business leaders. Proactively seek new channels and innovative ways to share our stories to keep current of social trends.
- Write all content blogs, social posts and other content required for the social channels. Ensuring consistency and accuracy of Accenture Technology strategic marketing messages across various social channels and programs, and ensure Accenture's social media policies are adhered to.
- Analyze results to gain insights, and improve our overall digital marketing program.
Sales Support and Relationship Management
- Support the global M&C director across all facets of supporting sales globally and relationship management for Oracle. Maintain strong executive presence to keep key priorities moving at speed.
- Help manage the global marketing relationship with Oracle and execute against the marketing strategy, while orchestrating resources from Accenture and Oracle.
- Develop and execute global campaigns that drive brand awareness and demand-generation activities in support of the Oracle business unit goals, collaborating with and rallying colleagues across our team, key businesses, geographic unit and Operating Group marketing teams to ensure cross-pollination of ideas and roll out of key Oracle marketing programs and strategies across the company.
- Host regular touch bases for Accenture's wider geographic and industry-led marketing community to share details on the Oracle business to support global and cross-industry campaigns and to understand local needs and priorities.
- Collaborate with other business unit leadership including sales, alliances, solution management and others to develop go-to-market plans and high-performing marketing programs that are scalable, repeatable and capable of being deployed globally.
- Work with industry and geographic marketing and leadership teams, establish highly effective industry- and geography-based marketing strategies.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top