Accenture Summer Analyst - Location Negotiable
Accenture Summer Analyst Opportunities
Are you eager for challenges that explore your full potential? At Accenture, you can launch yourself into your next journey – a dynamic career with a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions all of our businesses.
As a new Summer Analyst, you will explore your professional passions and develop market leading skills that will accelerate your growth and progression. Accenture consultants combine technology, digital and business expertise to design and deliver end-to-end solutions that our clients need to become high-performance businesses and governments. It's a very exciting place to be!
Summer Analysts start their journey with robust training and will have the opportunity to work across clients and industries that span our portfolio of business including Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology, Accenture Security, Accenture Operations and Accenture Federal Services (AFS). You will be part of a strong analyst community and will foster deep connections with Accenture Leaders while you gain experience across multiple roles in various industry, technical or functional areas, pursuing a career path that is aligned with your strengths and aspirations. We operate in more than 120 countries, and the skills we offer our clients are vast – just as the cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages we represent. While we are global, through your local leaders and career counselor, you'll enjoy a career experience that is designed for you.
Accenture is hiring for the following Analyst opportunities:
- Consulting Analyst - Work with clients to improve their performance, through the analysis of existing organizational problems and the development of strategic plans for the future
- Technology Analyst - Enhance your skills and grow your career as you take on challenges to deliver technology innovation, and design and implement solutions that support our clients' business and IT imperatives
- Security Analyst – Work in areas of Strategy & Risk, Cyber Defense, Digital Identity, Application Security, Managed Security
- Java Programming Analyst - Configure, Deploy Test and Code solutions using Java for manufacturing and asset intensive industries
- AFS Technology Consulting Analyst - Work with Federal clients and government agencies on business and technology solutions across industries
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here! As a Summer Analyst, you'll work alongside clients as you help them make a real difference to their customers: your friends, family and neighbors. You'll work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions. You might spend your day:
- Translating the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategies
- Diagnosing business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging analytics to determine how our clients can seize new opportunities
- Driving a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Developing innovative answers to complex business and IT challenges
- Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
- Recommending and implementing changes, and ensuring a successful transition to what's new
Paid internships last 10-12 weeks and typically begin in late-May/early-June and end in mid-August /early-September. Rising Senior Interns attend a three-day leadership conference in the Chicago area with all Accenture interns from across North America.
Hiring locations are based on a combination of business need, skillset alignment and personal preference.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top