Accenture Strategy - Utilities Strategy Manager
Organization: Accenture Strategy
Travel: 80% to 100%
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Strategy professionals help clients develop corporate strategies, make strategic decisions, structure effective business and operating models, and transform their businesses all in an effort to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs.
Business Strategy professionals help General Managers of Business Units with issues such as assessing business performance, instilling business simplification strategies, reinventing a broken business, and entering new markets for growth.
- Watch more: AccentureStrategy
- Experience more: AccentureStrategy: The Employee Experience
To regain their competitive edge and keep pace with new market entrants, utilities must have operational efficiency, improved customer satisfaction, greater reliability and safety, and stave of competition from new market entrants.
Staying competitive in the utilities industry is tougher than ever. Having a strategy that focuses on the intersection of business and technology helps.
The Accenture Strategy Utilities group brings deep industry knowledge, world-class capabilities, digital innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients to enable transformation across the utility value chain for value and growth.
Our capabilities are underpinned by our industry services across the utility value chain that combine our industry expertise and assets to provide end-to-end services, bringing the best of Accenture to utility organizations.
Check out Accenture Strategy's Utilities latest thinking: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/insight-who-holds-power
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top