Accenture Strategy - Supply Chain Engineering Senior Manager
Organization: Accenture Strategy
Level: Senior Manager
Location: Various locations
Travel: 80% to 100% (typically Monday through Thursday)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 490,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Strategy Industry X.0 - Manufacturing, Engineering, and After Market Services
If you're passionate about helping your clients create long-term profitability and value, Accenture Strategy and its Industry X.0 Strategy practice may be the place you've been looking for to grow your career. We define Industry X.0 as digital reinvention of industry and believe that smart, connected digital products and assets are about to create hyper -personalized industrial experiences, completely new levels of operational efficiency and brand-new sources of revenue growth.
In the Strategy Industry X.0 Engineering practice, we work with our clients across a broad range of industries to address key issues related to:
- Engineering transformations optimizing organization structure, new product development process, R&D spend and product lifecycle management systems
- Zero base product cost management through value analysis, value engineering and Design to Value assessments
- Product Strategies including Product as a Service, Platform Ecosystems and Sustainable Products
- Innovation Management and Product Portfolio Optimization balancing voice of customer and cost to serve
- Digitizing Engineering function with new technologies like Digital Thread / Twin, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, etc.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for leading teams in our Industry X.0 Strategy Engineering practice. Working directly with senior and C-suite executives, you will provide actionable insights to the world's top organizations, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale.
Key Skills / Experience
- Engineering experience in product development or product management
- Assessment of issues, business case development and blueprinting improvement strategies
- Engineering operating model design
- Industry X.0 technology and digital disruptors
- Advanced analytics / Should-cost modelling
Ability to travel 80-100% is required.
+ Basic qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an external consulting role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on engineering improvement initiatives
- Minimum of 2 years of experience related to new technology (Digital Thread / Twin, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree
Preferred and Professional Qualifications:
- Tier 1 strategy consulting firm experience
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- Previous engineering experience
- Experience with CAD and PLM systems
- Ability to support both client sales origination and project delivery
- Ability to effectively manage and coach others
- Team player; collaborative mindset
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Back to top