Accenture Strategy - Shared Services Manager+
Title: Accenture Strategy - CFO & Enterprise Value - Shared Services Manager
Location: Location: San Francisco, San Jose, New York, Florham Park/NJ, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago, and Houston
Travel: 100% Travel Required
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations all intersect. At Accenture Strategy, you will work closely with the world's top organizations and leverage Accenture's expertise in these areas to develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions.
As part of the 6,000+ Accenture Strategy professionals in our global community, you'll provide actionable insights to clients, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale. Our deep understanding of our clients' industries and our global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies enables us to drive and deliver transformational change.
You will apply your expertise in one of our three practices: Business Strategy, Technology Strategy or Operations/ Function Strategy. Each area offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Join the Accenture Strategy - CFO & Enterprise Value team and you will play a central role in developing innovative business and technology solutions, partnering with CFOs to create value in a digital world. Our CFO & Enterprise Value practice supports our clients with capabilities in the areas of CFO Strategies, Enterprise Value Targeting, Integrated Operating Model and Digital Finance.
Operating Model Strategy professional who has experience in strategic and operational transformations. Professionals will need to strategize and design new, global operating models that integrate front to middle and back office activities across multiple processes and functions into meaningful end to end services, focused on achieving business outcomes.
Integrated Business Services professionals architect, enhance and optimize service functions to further extend, consolidate and standardize services and reduce costs while balancing roles, responsibilities and scale between Corporate center and functions, Business Units, Geographies and Shared Services.
Multi-Function Specialist professionals architect, deploy and optimize service functions to further extend, consolidate and standardize services and reduce costs while balancing roles, responsibilities and scale between Corporate center and functions, Business Units, Geographies and Shared Services within Multi-function Shared Services, Global Business Services and Integrated Business Services.
Assist in driving CFO Agendas through operating model redesign, development of growth strategies and digital transformational strategies.
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop global business services operating models including functions such as finance, HR, IT, supply chain/logistics, procurement, sales & marketing and other services such as legal, real estate, facilities, and engineering.
- Shape and articulate the shared services and/or global business services strategy and value proposition to the VP level which may include VPs from finance, HR, IT, supply chain and operations.
- Apply leading practice end to end process expertise in one or more core finance area; record to report, procure to pay, order to cash to design and implement new re-engineered processes in a Shared Services or Global Business Services operating model.
- Work collaboratively with client team lead counterpart to plan and deliver shared services or global business services solutions
- Guide team through as-is documentation and to-be design of processes, related organization/role design and enabling technologies
- Guide team through requirement definition for operational reports, service level agreements, and process KPI's
- Design and implement shared services or global business services operating model and including governance and service management along with the service catalog and service level agreements
- Manage transitions of multiple processes from sending organization to target organization - includes transition management, knowledge transfer, process re-engineering
- Manage team through business case development of shared services or global business services programs
- Develop detailed work plans, direct project teams, deliver status, meet deadlines, manage to budget, meet or exceed quality standards
- Guide team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top