Accenture Strategy MBA Consultant - Power of Performance (National Black MBA & Prospanica)
View the Transcript
Senior Strategy Consultant
Want to make a difference every single day? Accenture Strategy is shaping the future of business and technology and creating the roadmap for our clients' futures. Join us as we ride the edge between the future and today, combining functional and industry expertise with an unrivalled understanding of technology to shape the way the world works and lives. Bring us your passion for the New, and Accenture Strategy will equip you with the experience, skills and knowledge to achieve your career goals.
As a Senior Strategy Consultant, you will help our clients lead in the New, by solving their biggest business challenges, on issues such as digital disruption, competitive agility, operating and business models, and future workforce.
Your journey starts in our Accenture Strategy Consultant Development Program (ASCDP), where we will nurture your skills. You'll have the opportunity to lead and collaborate with our ASCDP community, while conducting research, performing rigorous analysis, defining the case for change and creatively solving business problems.
Accenture operates in more than 120 countries, and the skills we offer our clients are vast – as vast as the cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages we represent. We are global, yet through your local leaders and your Career Counselor you will be able to enjoy a career experience designed just for you.
Your Role as a Senior Strategy Consultant
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here! You'll test out new ideas with your teams and clients in your own unique way. You might spend your day:
- Translating the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic digital, technology, change management and organization strategy
- Diagnosing business processes or organizational problems, and leveraging analytics to determine how our clients can maximize their impact.
- Driving a rigorous approach to solving global, economic, technology and social problems.
- Developing new answers to complex business and IT challenges
- Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
- Recommending and implementing changes, and ensuring a successful transition to what's new
- Coaching and mentoring strategy analysts
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top