Accenture Strategy Marketing Senior Manager US
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communications
Location: Boston, New York, Arlington, Atlanta, Chicago
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Accenture Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
The context for the position
Accenture Strategy is uniquely positioned at the intersection of business and technology We are trusted advisors to the C-Suite that combine meaningful business insights with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models.
Content is at the heart of all Accenture Strategy marketing, and our Content Led, Issue Based, Digitally Enabled campaigns are aimed at ensuring that Accenture Strategy becomes known for its client-centric content in the form of provocative and data backed points of view on the issues most relevant to the C-Suite.
- We are looking for a seasoned, experienced and agile marketing leader to join the Accenture Strategy Marketing & Communications team. The individual will assist in creating the Accenture Strategy integrated marketing plan for the United States and then run point for the day-to-day delivery and effective execution of the plan. The US is our single largest and most important market for Accenture Strategy and significantly increasing our awareness and penetration of diamond and foundation clients is critical. Influencing and then leveraging the relevant core research from inside and outside Accenture Strategy, they will localize the outcomes into powerful content for the US market and drive it to market through owned programs as well as market-facing opportunities in the five US regions at the geographic level.
- This role will require a deep understanding of the business and technology issues driving disruption and opportunity for our clients. The individual will be responsible for shaping a multi-format, cross channel, content-based program focused on delivering the Accenture Strategy perspective to help c-suite clients address the evolving and disruptive landscape.
- The individual will have a comprehensive view of local market issues and context, and will be responsible for driving centrally-produced content and digital assets to market in the five US regions.
- The marketing program will contribute meaningfully to the differentiation of Accenture Strategy. It will be built on key client and market issues that this person will work to articulate with business leadership. The individual will have a disciplined commitment to measurable outcomes and insight driven, real time adjustments across multiple format, cross channel promotion. The individual will excel at the business operations needed to optimize the agile, on time and on budget delivery of programs to agreed outcomes.
- Create, manage and execute integrated Accenture Strategy marketing program in the US aligned to both the central Accenture Strategy and local US national and regional marketing teams.
- Establish and manage relationships with US regional Accenture Strategy stakeholders.
- Work with marketing colleagues in the US market to identify and articulate alignment opportunities for content delivery and promotion.
- Be fluent in the issues, research and core content underpinning all Accenture Strategy campaigns and be able to triage ideas from other parts of Accenture to be in or out of scope for planned programs.
- Build relationships with marketing colleagues across the organization to allow early identification of channels and tactics that will provide premium access opportunities to C-suite targets.
- Excel at the business operations needed to optimize the agile, on time and on budget delivery of agreed-upon outcomes.
- Embrace and enable an analytics mindset.
- Manage and motivate flexible, virtual project teams of marketing colleagues, writers, agencies and shared service members in a hard charging and outcome oriented environment.
- Manage the program budgets, including quarterly budget forecasts.
- Manage monthly and quarterly metrics reporting for programs.
- Lead, mentor and develop junior members of team.
The successful individual will be an experienced, well rounded marketer with superior communications skills both orally and in writing and a track record of being able to influence without authority across a broad range of senior executive stakeholders and marketing colleagues. They will have a track record of working effectively in new, digitally dominated landscapes where they were expected to continually innovate. They will see themselves as evangelists for the very disciplined, content led approach at the core of our marketing strategy. They will be assertive, articulate and agile in their work style. This is a role for new age marketers who understand the strategic value that marketing can and must be able to deliver to the business as well as being able to recognize and capitalize on opportunities to add value.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top