Accenture Strategy - Integrated Operating Model Manager
Organization: Accenture Strategy - CFO&EV - Integrated Operating Model
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% (Typically Monday-Thursday)
Join Accenture Strategy and help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements coupled with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture Strategy, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As part of the Accenture Strategy community, you'll join the Integrated Operating Model strategy team where we play a central role in working with some of the best global companies in the world, responsible for helping C-Suite executives and their business partners address some of the top challenges faced today to include:
- Redefining Competitiveness
- Global Operating Model
- Workforce of the Future
- Digital Disruption
Join the Accenture Strategy Integration Operating Model strategy team developing Finance strategies and plans that help clients improve operational efficiency and reposition the company for future growth.
As an Integrated Operating Model strategist, you will partner with client C-Suite executives to drive strategies across:
- Operating Model and Organization Structure
- Process Automation
- Integrated Data & Analytics
- Performance Measurement
- Next Generation Digital Technology
Integrated Operating Model professionals offer a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Great things can happen-they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Integrated Operating Model Professionals:
- Develops Integrated Operating Model strategies by assessing a client's business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture Strategy on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across the global CFO & Enterprise Value practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Integrated Operating Model assignments.
- Assist in driving C-Suite agendas through operating model redesign, development of scalable growth strategies and digital transformation strategies.
- Drive the new operating model design based on corporate strategic priorities; determine the right approach of developing the model from a zero base or through targeted optimization (as-is versus to-be analysis)
- Develop operating model strategies and blueprints including functions such as finance, HR, IT, supply chain/logistics, procurement, sales & marketing and other services such as legal, real estate, facilities, and engineering.
- Design advanced operating models to include governance, service management, service catalogs and service level agreements.
- Shape and articulate the shared services and/or advanced business services strategy, value proposition and business case to the C-suite level to include COO, CFO, CHRO, CPO, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem and broader marketplace.
+ Basic qualifications
- Five years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development.
- Five years experience and expertise in operating model projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Five years experience in the finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- Five years experience with technologies to support-suite conversations and project delivery.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Strategic Cost Reduction or Zero Based solutions, and/or a Corporate Function in a strategic planning and performance capacity.
- Shared Services/Business Services design or operations management.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work at the intersection of finance, business, industry, and technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emphasis on teamwork and dedication to the customer.
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and team builder who is focused on driving outcomes.
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients.
- Ability to effectively mentor, advise, and coach subordinates.
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives.
All of our strategists receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top