Accenture Strategy - Insurance Distribution & Marketing, Manager
View the Transcript
Organization: Accenture Strategy – Insurance Distribution & Marketing, Manager
Location: New York, Chicago
Travel: 80 - 100%, Monday – Friday
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Strategy operates at the intersection of business and technology—working with our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities, and deliver real results. With a focus on technology-enabled strategy in an industry-context, our strategy professionals partner with C -level executives to define "what," and then bring the best of Accenture to implement "how." Whether it's business strategy, technology strategy or operations strategy, we drive value, shape new businesses and design operating models for the future—with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the market.
With Accenture Strategy you can put your theories and vision into action. Our services range from strategy to execution, and we will value your understanding of our clients' industries and your ability to help them move from issue to outcome.
Insurance Strategy Distribution & Marketing Managers will shape and drive distribution and marketing strategy work for leading global Insurance clients. Ideal candidates have consulting-relevant experience including: distribution strategy, marketing effectiveness, sales and service channel optimization, customer centricity, operating model design. Accenture Strategy works at the intersection of business & technology - familiarity with Digital strategy is welcomed.
Client Delivery and Development
- Developing trust-based relationships with senior clients
- Shaping and leading distribution and marketing business strategy and transformation engagements
- Developing compelling responses to new business opportunities
- Building and managing strong client and Accenture teams
- Assessing and managing risks and issues and making adjustments as needed
- Ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Develop expertise in distribution and marketing areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Elevate our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership, offering development, recruiting)
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants
Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
View the Transcript
Meet Some of Accenture's Employees
As a change management consultant, Nahomie focuses on helping clients successfully transition as their organizations adopt new systems and new processes.
Back to top